I live a life most people only dream about – but I couldn’t do it without my Elves!
If you know me, you know that for years now, I have had a fabulous Team of Elves spread all over the globe who work for me as ‘virtual assistants’. I truly couldn’t imagine my life (and lifestyle!) without them.
From research, to book marketing, to social media and ever so much more, I rely on my Elves to not only get things done, but also to enable me to life this Luxurious Nomad life that I love.
Recently, I have had several clients ask if they could ‘rent an Elf’ from me to take care of some of the tasks that they either don’t want to do or don’t have time to do…
Soooooooo, I’ve decided to share my Elves with you!
Here is a list of the types of services provided:
- Book Marketing (submitting your book to literally hundreds of sites, competitions, forums; posting your author profiles, requesting reviewers and much more)
- Data Mining (research for contact details, websites and businesses)
- Data Entry
- Online Research
- Simple Video Creation (using animoto and windows movie maker with provided files)
- Basic Photo Editing (Photoshop, Gimp2)
- Basic WordPress (posting, uploading images and videos, installing plug ins)
- Social Media Maintenance (posting provided posts/tweets, scheduling using Hootsuite, creating posts using Canva for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Marketplace Listing (such as Ebay, Amazon, Shopify…)
- Classified Ad Posting (Craigslist, Backpage, and other free classified sites)
- Directory Listing (for websites and businesses)
- Forum Posting
- PowerPoint Presentation (from provided information)
- Word Processing (Pdf to MSWord, typing, transcription)
- File Organization (for google drive)
- Other tasks – willing to be trained where required
When I was considering renting out my Elves, I looked at the models of a lot of other businesses that provide virtual assistant services and one of the things that I didn’t like was that many of them have prices ‘starting at’ and going up to who knows what.
So, I decided right at the beginning that we offer a flat fee-per-hour, and to keep it affordable for everyone, that the price is only $12.50/hr USD, even if they are doing higher-level work.
We also make budgeting time and resources easier by offering three different subscription levels.
- 20hrs/mo (approximately 1 hour per weekday)
- 50hrs/mo (a little more than 2 hours per weekday)
- 80hrs/mo (approximately 4 hours per weekday)
For instance, if you want to have the Elves do book marketing for you, 1-2 hours per day would be perfect, depending upon how much you want done and how quickly you want the work completed.
Select the best option for you!
How do the Subscriptions work?
To begin, simply decide which subscription best meets your needs and click that option.
We use the secure payment facilities of PayPal.
You will receive an email from us usually immediately, however it can take up to 30 minutes, that confirms your details and gives you the direct email of your Chief Elf who will be your one point of contact for all your virtual assistant needs.
How do I know how many hours I am using?
Your Chief Elf keeps track of your hours and advises you by email on a daily basis (M-F).
What if I go over my allotted hours?
We know that sometimes you are busier than others so we have a 10% allowance built into your subscription – that way, if you need to go over slightly this month, it’s not a problem.
What if I don’t use my allotted hours?
Unfortunately, just like a gym membership, it doesn’t work unless you use it – and for us to make this as affordable and seamless as possible, we do not have a facility for carrying over hours.
What if I find I need more hours?
Simply log into your PayPal account, cancel your subscription and select the one that now best meets your needs.
…or, if you are not sure how to do that, send an email to me personally and I will cancel it for you on this end. My email address is found within your initial welcome email.
What day of the month am I billed?
Your subscription automatically bills you on the same day each month as the day you signed up. For instance, if you signed up on the 9th of the month, you would be billed on the 9th of next month.
What if I need to cancel my subscription?
We would be disappointed to see you go, but it’s simply a matter of logging into your PayPal account and cancelling the subscription – or if you are not sure how to do that, just email me direct and I will log in and cancel it for you from our side.
Are the Elves available 24/7?
No, there are services that provide 24/7 access but I believe in my Elves having a fabulous lifestyle as well, so while they are very responsive, if you need immediate and/or on-call access to a virtual assistant, this is not the place for you.
How do I communicate with my Elf?
All communication is via email and your Chief Elf is your one point of contact to make things smooth, seamless and enjoyable!
If you have additional questions, please touch base via my website www.LeighStJohn.com. On the bottom right hand side of the screen, you will see a “Leave a Message” box where you can leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can.
– or if my Personal Assistant, Elf Tiffany, happens to be online, you will see a box like this and you can ask her questions live via chat:
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.